Monday, August 07, 2017

Time got away from me




So my husband threw his back out - is off from work until tomorrow evening. We spent all day at the VA on Friday.

It's a bummer when that happens. He was helping me move furniture while I was vacuuming and then I heard him call out to me - he couldn't move without pain. Ouch, been there done that!

So he's been relaxing while I painted the patio. I'm stiff but at least I got that sucker done.

Kids are supposed to come over for dinner this weekend -

The weather has been HOT (111+) but this week the forecast has us, at 100 and even a few 99's! A cooling trend!

That's it. I'm tired and spent.

PS. And NO you are not going crazy. If you saw another post on the feed, it's because I thought I was at my home blog.




10 comments:

  1. Look to the sky before lifting, it aligns the spine. No back spasms since I learned that years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good idea. Thanks for that.

      Delete
  2. Ouch with your hubby's back! Good for you for getting the painting done you wanted done!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know how you stand that heat. It just wipes me out and all I do is sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These things happen when one moves furniture to vacuum, just vacuum around the furniture..............lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I usually do, but he wanted to help

      Delete
  5. Ach! Back pain! It's miserable. I can't believe you painted in the heat.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I did, but mostly in the morning. By noon, I was inside.

      Delete
  6. Debby, so sorry your husband injured his back. I hurt mine many years ago when I was lifting something heavy by myself, and I was in so much pain. Back injuries last for a long time. I hope the healing begins for him.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts