Friday, July 14, 2017

Men in Skirts




This morning I was on my way to swim, when I saw this young man wearing a tie-dyed shirt. He actually looked good in it. He was this tan, muscular guy also wearing one of those man-buns. He could pull off this style very well and still "looka like a man."

I am seeing more and more young guys, wearing these man-skirts. Some body types, totally cannot pull it off. Others, can. Welcome to "Our World" Guys. We women, are same way- some of us look great in skirts and others look like men.




Seems, men have been wanting to dress up in skirts and dresses for many decades now. The above was in the 1880's.




With the right top, I could totally see some good looking guy wearing this. And don't forget that man-bun, for me.




I like this too - again, some men can pull it off. Jesus did!




Oh my my my...Sean can carry it off. I love men in kilts - It's in my genes, I guess.



Liam Neeson looks handsome and masculine.




A man bun - in case you thought I meant, the other.




Oh my, to be young again.

10 comments:

  1. Was that 1880's from a theater performance or something? They are even wearing corsets!

    Love the kilts. My hubby wears one sometimes. He's a bagpiper. Sean Connery knows how to sit in one...haha...otherwise it's well...you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No that photograph was from the 1880's.

      Delete
  2. The right celebrity wears a kilt in public, we will be seeing kilts on all kinds of men. I remember the Byron Pop Festival. I was too young to go. I road in the family station wagon looking at the influx of hippies like a tourist. I remember one man buck naked covered in heavy black hair. I wasn't so surprised by his nakedness as all that hair. I have no idea why kilts made me remember this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like kilts way better than heavy black body hair on a naked bod.

      Delete
  3. If I get a vote I say no to the skirt yes to a kilt, and a big no to the man bun...pony tail yes, bun is a no for man or woman. IMO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some men can look masculine in a man bun. I like men in ponytails and kilts.

      Delete
  4. I always figure that if we can wear pants...and yes,, Sean can literally wear whatever he wants and still be hot. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does make me look when I see a guy in a skirt or kilts. I am getting used to the man bun, mostly I've seen it on younger men here.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah just the young good looking ones wear man buns.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts