Friday, July 28, 2017
Just for fun
1. We admitted we were powerless over the effects of aging - that our lives had become exhausting trying to keep up with younger people and we looked like idiots doing it.
2. We believe that a power greater than ourselves (Anti-depressants, anti-inflammatories, and pain-killers) could help us to embrace aging so we can stop complaining.
3. Made a decision to turn our gray hair, wrinkles, saggy skin, aches and pains and our pitiful lives over to the care of a good doctor, the government and a good massage therapist.
4. Made a searching inventory weekly - to keep track of doctors appointments and refilling our weekly pill containers.
5. Admitted to our Shrinks, our blog and to another old person the exact nature of our crankiness.
6. Were entirely ready to get rid of all of our defects of character before we die - so that our loved ones will remember us, sweetly.
7. Humbly asked... who ever will listen!
8. Made a long list of all persons we had been mean and rude to and became willing to make amends to them all before we die.
9. Made direct amends to such people if they are still alive so we can clear our guilty conscience. If not, we're screwed.
10. Continued to take inventory before we forget.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God Almighty, Jesus, Abraham, Issac and Jacob, Allah, Buddha, Thor, Zeus and Odin for our eventual death and that it will be quick and painless.
12. Having had this awakening as the result of these Steps, we tried to carry this message, to other old people - as we remember it. Or die trying.
12 steps 1. We admitted we were powerless over the effects of aging - that our lives had become exhausting trying to keep up with y...
I'm such a rebel. No resolutions, no special word for the year - nothing - NADA! I try and take the 365 days, one day at a time. Al...
It is said, the Baby Boom started exactly 9 months after, the war ended. If ever there was a time, I was happy to have not been bor...
Happy GIF from Happy GIFs
We're good. I took Char home an hour ago, as they are starting to re-populate certain evacuated areas. We are east of the fire, abo...
scary If you've been following me, you would know I am not that social of a person. I used to be a social butterfly at one time...
I talked to my friend on the phone and that lifted my spirits. She lives south of me, nearer to Sacramento and they are being slammed w...