Monday, July 10, 2017

Do you have issues?



REPEAT from: April 11, 2016


We ALL have issues. I know I sure have mine. Being an introvert, conjours up all kinds of issues with myself and hey, at least I admit it and that's half the battle.

The husband has his issues and most of the time, his issues are not compatible with mine. I guess that is a good thing.

Even my dog has issues! She doesn't like other dogs, that much. She has "issues" with anybody walking past our house.

So exactly WHAT are issues? 

Back in the day, before political correctness,  stunk up the land, we had PROBLEMS or QUIRKS or Character/Personality defects. Some today might lump issues along with phobias or compulsions. Whatever! It seems, it's become more mainstream now. Everyone has issues. It's just a more acceptable way, to describe yourself - rather than say,

"I have some compulsions."
"I have many phobias."
"I have PROBLEMS". 
"I have addictions." 

You say those and no one wants to be around you. Say you have "ISSUES" and hey, we're all in it TOGETHER.

So...do you have any issues????


5 comments:

  1. Issues? I'm a complete mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Issues?? Who the $&@$)!? do you think you are? I don't have any issues!

    :-)

    Ha...was that funny? It was supposed to be.

    I have issues with hotel rooms. They are disgustung. Who was there before me and what did they leave behind? It really makes travel difficult. But it's true. Hotel rooms are gross.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you. My life hasn't been the same after watching Hotel Hell.

      Delete
  3. Having issues is one thing not allowing those issues control your life is another thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of my issues, do control parts of my life.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts