Saturday, June 10, 2017

That Male disease

3/27/2013

You know what it is, don't you? They ask you where something is.

Me: "In the pantry, middle shelf - left corner - toward the front". 

Is that confusing? I hear DH moving things around - I keep asking,

 "You find it?"

DH: No not yet.

I finally get up and go into the kitchen and guess where he is at? Bottom shelf of the pantry, to the right.  I reach over and get the can of soup he was searching for.

I mean is this some form of dyslexia for men? Something is right in front of their noses, and they still can't see it.

All I can say is, I NEED another cup of coffee!

8 comments:

  1. He is used to you getting up and finding it for him. I have two that I have to find everything for. Two find everything and tell me where things are. So I can't complain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well yeah...I can't stand listening to him. LOL

      Delete
  2. I have that disease, and my wife does when she tries to find one of my tools.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, you're being too reasonable here. :-) I'm talking about the men. Anyway, I am sure, she could find it if you explained it better.

      Delete
  3. Too funny. I raised three sons and they all inherited that disease, whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men don't listen and hear only bits and pieces when they do listen it is so frustrating

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts