Sunday, June 18, 2017

Another day next to the machine shop




Bob the Builder started this loud machine at 6:50 am, Saturday morning. We were already awake but it still bugged me. I told my husband (who is granting Bob more grace than the inconsiderate man deserves) the next time he talks with him, just let him know, I am not happy with all the noise. I feel like I live next to a machine shop. My husband said he would. If I did it, the snark in me would totally come out. The husband is nicer than I am in cases like this.

Although what comes to my mind right now, recently this neighbor from around here (we don't know her) was walking her dog, and it pooped on the sidewalk across the street. The woman did not have poop bag, so she pulled off some leaves, scraped the poop off the sidewalk and threw it on our nice neighbor's lawn across the street. The dog must have really done a big, messy job. She was there for quite awhile. We sitting drinking our coffee watching this and all of a sudden my husband jumps up and yells at the neighbor to not do that - "NOT COOL."  Of course, the woman was mad that my husband had to yell it, so she flipped him off and told him to "mind your own business." and I am telling my husband to just leave it alone. In hindsight, we should have offered her a plastic bag.

So, he's more protective our neighbors front lawn, than he is with my peace and serenity.

It's about the cool POWER tools.

8 comments:

  1. What dog owner does not take out something with them just in case their dog does their business on someone else's lawn? I used to carry several bags with me just in case and did lend them out to others caught by surprise. Here in Phoenix this time of year people can start making noise at 6 a.m. because of the heat (otherwise 7 a.m.) Maybe Bob the Builder is a transplant from Arizona?

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus you have to meet up with the next door neighbor more often than the dog poop bomber. I live in the middle of nowhere and have a difficult neighbor. You just can't escape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well, I guess it could always be worse.

      Delete
  3. People like Bob the builder piss me off, I don't like loud noise although since I am going deaf it takes pretty loud noise to bug me now days

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I don't know which of these instances would cause me more stress. I used to sleep days when I worked the graveyard shift and all noise from my neighbors annoyed me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few years back, my husband worked a grave shift. It was hard on him.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts