Sunday, March 12, 2017

Company Clean

I love it when my house is clean. It's always "clean" per say, I mean, "Spic and Span ready-to-impress-your-company Clean." Bottomline, they don't even notice. So it's totally for me. It's the only way, I can muster up the motivation to heavy-duty clean. So I am impressing myself.



via GIPHY



I do my BEST housecleaning when I know company is coming over. I really get into it. So does my husband. Then we'll maintain it for awhile until we need to clean house - then we invite people over.

We had a nice time last night with our friends. It tires us both out. (because of the cleaning) We usually sleep real good, after company. I mentioned to the husband, that I could not nor would I want to do this every week. He's an extrovert - He'd love it. (he must like to clean better than me.)

Nope, not going to happen!





via GIPHY




10 comments:

  1. I hate to think what our house would look like if we didn't have company from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a really clean house. But I just don't want to work that hard to maintain it. I do, however, notice when other peoples houses are not spotless. So I'm sure they notice at my house too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clean a little bit every day. Kitchen one day; bathrooms the other day; vacuum and dust another day, etc. The house is never totally clean, but never totally dirty. Thirty minutes top spent most of those days. It works :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda sorta, do that too

      Delete
  4. You're too funny, Debby. I know what you mean though, no way would I want to entertain every weekend, but I'm glad you had a good time with your friends.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just telling it like it is

      Delete
  5. My house is messy most of the time or as my pop used to say it looks lived in, it is a home not a house

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my house is lived in - it's impossible to keep it company clean, when I had a black lab and 2 cats...and me. I like to pile, things...

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts