Thursday, March 30, 2017

Blast from the Past - Moods


A REPOST from 3/30/12

Am I the only one, who wakes up and has these moods. You know, the "People Bug Me" Mood?  It's different than just a regular "Bad Mood" or "Getting out of the wrong side of the bed" Mood. Sometimes when the phone rings, I get into a "Why Do People have to bug me" Mood. OKAY, so I may be a little moody at times.

When I get into these moods, I can hardly stand myself. Sometimes, I'll even warn my family. Sometimes I don't - depends on my mood-

I need more coffee - I'm starting to make sense.

5 comments:

  1. WoW! I thought I was cranky. I do understand though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just hate folks who are always cheery?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm slow to wake up. I have to take my time to get out of bed and return to the world. If I'm forced to get up too quickly, I get grouchy.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope not just you we all I think have days when we get up and want to hit people who bug the hell out of us

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts