Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Just call me Butter, because I'm on a roll.




I've been working out at the Gym. I go everyday and literally work my butt off. Today my abs hurt. I was beginning to think I had lost all muscle tone there, especially after my surgery last year. So it's a good hurt.

I use the treadmill - and then I use the machines. After wards, I use the Total Body Enrichment Machine for 12 minutes - then use one of the three different types of massage chairs and one 2 aqua massage beds. I've only used the recliner massage chair. I love it.

I was supposed to start physical therapy for my shoulder and arm, but since I have been working out, they are not bothering me. No pain. I use the machines that are for the arms and upper body. They actually feel good and I stop before I injury myself. So far so good.

Anyway, I feel GREAT, fantastic - have energy.


6 comments:

  1. Strengthening muscles cures a lot of problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it does and once you get over the initial soreness, you feel great

      Delete
  2. Take care of your health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I am doing, thanks

      Delete
  3. Wow, that's great that you've been working out. I hope you get the results you want. I just left a long message on your hodgepodge post, but not sure it went through. I have surfers in my family, and have been to Pacifica many times. Love that little Mexican restaurant right by the surfing area. I didn't know that rain was coming our way again.

    ~Sheri

    by the way, I love the thin mint girl scout cookies too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Small world - I haven't been back to Pacifica for a couple of years. We went to Nicks Rockaway for crab sandwiches.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts