Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I'm going tomorrow






On Wednesdays I (try) to attend a woman's bible study in the morning. I am not there more than I am there. But I am not giving up. I've missed 2 weeks in a row - just woke up and didn't want to go. Or I have forgotten to do my study. Of course, just like in school, I feel self conscious when I arrive and have a blank study sheet. Every single one of the ladies, are like these godly scholars...and I'm like...

YEARS AGO when I was a young mommy, I used to attend these bible studies - they had a nursery and I loved it. Plus, if you never got a chance to complete it, no biggie. We all understood that we had little ones, under foot. NOW, in a senior group of women - all retired - plenty of time... and then there is me.




My beautiful walk from last week.




5 comments:

  1. So like many of us you think you will do something only to find that on the day you just don't want to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went and was happy that I did. That is what usually happens.

      Delete
  2. Just go; study completed or not. Really, no one is judging you (or should not be judging you). The fellowship is essential and whatever you glean from being around others can be beneficial as well! I attended Bible studies for years; now my work schedule doesn't jive what is offered for times, but those Bible studies were so enhancing in more ways than one.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I attended and it was enjoyable.

      Delete
  3. I've always wanted to go to a Bible Study class, but never did. Thanks for taking me along on your beautiful walk.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts