Friday, January 06, 2017

Is it Friday already?




This week has been OFF. Yesterday felt like a Saturday and today, doesn't feel like it should be a Friday. It feels like a Thursday! Yeah I am all messed up.

I went to the Doctors on Tuesday - for my ulcer. Doc gave me a acid-suppressing med for 4 weeks. If that helps (I am feeling better) than good. If not, then I go in for more intensive tests. We know, the ulcer is being tortured by my NSAID. So I am off them - probably for good. It could be a combination of both - on a stronger acid-suppressing med and being off the NSAID, as to why I am feeling much better. Lets keep it that way.

Wednesday the carpet was installed - Thursday, we slept in and was lazy. The husband took the night off from work so, it was fun, watching Netflix with him.

It's a beautiful SUNNY day, warm in the sun, if you are sitting in the car. We have snow on all 3 mountain sides around us - so when the wind blows from that direction, it's cold. We had a major storm that passed through here - The Siskiyou Pass, on the Oregon and California border was backed up with big rigs for hours. Sorry Portland and Seattle - You'll have to wait a little longer. 






4 comments:

  1. I have been on that road more than once! (Used to live in Medford, Oregon and would travel down to San Diego where family lived). I remember the year we drove at Christmas. Hubby had to put on chains and then found out 10 miles down the road they were no longer required. Glad the carpet got installed!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those NSAID’s are really harsh on the stomach. But they sure do work on pain. Tylenol does nothing for me.
    Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Debby- got your message on my blog- yes indeedy we live in Siskiyou County and since I posted about all our snow we are now snow bound for a few days as it has dumped more than our little ATV with plow can clear.
    Our up hill driveway is 2/10ths of a mile long and we are just going to have to wait for a few days....fortunately we have lots of food and also a generator IF the power goes out...take care where you are! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in Shasta County

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts