Sunday, January 01, 2017

A New Day, A New Month and a New Year



I have Plans - not Resolutions for 2017. Maybe I should call them, Suggestions.
GOALS sound so productive. DECISIONS sound so final.
Maybe when I get around it, I will make up some INTENTIONS for this new year.

One thing I know, it takes perseverance and guts to AIM my life toward a FIXED PURPOSE. One needs Staying Power, Stubbornness, Faith, Courage and PLUCK to keep on, keeping on it.

Is it worth it?

Is it a waste of time?

Tell me about it - 364 days from now.

Lets DO THIS! 

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with your suggestions...Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Happy New Year to you too.

      Delete
  2. Plans and suggestions sound good, I don't do resolutions as I am terrible with follow through

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and yours had a very Happy Holiday time. I also hope and wish for the best for you and your family for the New Year.
    I like all those words. Suggestions and Plans sound good. I have a lot on my mind. I will still try to do my best with reading and writing post. This is something I enjoy, so I think we should all take time out for what we enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Blogging is enjoyable, until it isn't. Then we take much needed rests and when we feel up to it, we start in again. Just don't give up posting. You have quite a following, who love to read what you post about. Happy New Year to you and your family.

      Delete
  4. Enjoy the new year! I make mental goals, but nothing too serious. :) Just try to be a little better of a person each year. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose! lol!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plans sound exciting, resolutions sound too much like rules! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts