Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Winding down




With everything done for Christmas, I really have nothing to do, but lay around. We took a drive into the forest on Saturday and then came home and took a nap! I have been sleepy lately. Usually when that happens, I am fighting a virus. So I give in - doesn't take much convincing since naps are my hobby.

I've also been dreaming up a storm. Most of the time I cannot remember them;I just know I've been dreaming. Last night though I had a curious dream. I was with a group of people, maybe a bank and there was a shooter. He was randomly shooting people in our group. It was scary. I just knew - this was my end. Sure enough, he pointed the gun at me and told me to stand. I was brave - I did not whimper or cry. I said a silent prayer to God and bang. It didn't hurt. Next thing, I am being picked up and carried away. I am trying to tell people as I pass by, that the shot in my head, did not hurt. and that was that!

Strange huh?  I sure hope it's not a premonition. I doubt it. I think when I am not feeling 100%, I tend to vividly dream. Plus we had watched a movie, about Nazi's shooting Jews and I believe that is what triggered my dream. The place, it happened, I have no idea.

My shoulder pain, is lessening.  I took off my bra, for the last few days. The straps were bothering my shoulder.

Today I plan to get out and about and clean the house and...just wait it out. I get excited - both for the fun of it and to get it over with.

5 more days....






14 comments:

  1. Oh my...

    Ok, I saw the snowflake picture's caption and thought, "Awww!"

    And then the dream. Wow.

    I know someone who dreamt he was shot in an alley. Many years later, in another country, he saw that alley while walking and avoided it.

    So...if you see that bank scene unfolding...

    Wow. Creepy.

    But glad it did not hurt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. I do most of my banking at the ATM. I think I watch too many crime dramas.

      Delete
  2. I dream a lot of vivid dreams too when I don't feel well. Here's to more pleasant dreams in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I have nightmares that seem to go on and on. They've never come true, and I trust that yours won't, either.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch too many crime dramas...it has to go somewhere.

      Delete
  4. I have some weird dreams but don't read much into them as a rule and often can't remember them which can be annoying as at times I would like to remember the dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy my dreams - its like free entertainment. Except where I die...although I have to admit, it was no big deal. :-)

      Delete
  5. Hard to interpret dreams, but I think you are one tough hombre to not be fearful and tell everyone it doesn't hurt. Here's to better dreams and a Merry Christmas. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann. Yeah I am real tough...in my dreams. Ha ha

      Delete
  6. Wow what a dream! I had thought?? that if you had dreamed you were dead you were actually dead? I have had vivid dreams of going over a mountain in a car but always woke up before hitting bottom so to speak. It is interesting how our minds work with dreams, isn't it?

    So cute with Frosty and his baby picture :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going over a mountain, must have got your adrenaline pumped. Dreams are a mystery -

      Delete
  7. Fight it off, too close to Christmas to get ill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fought and I won. Feeling great.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts