Friday, December 16, 2016

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Not Susie - Source: Pinterest











Down in my left shoulder. But I keep on, keeping on. You have to. Taking extra HOT and longer
showers. May have to dig out the heating pad for later this afternoon. This morning, Foodie and I are going out shopping together.

Everything is officially DONE. I have everything wrapped and under the tree. My cat loves the tissue paper that is stuffed in the gift bags. Little booger.

I was out all day yesterday, finishing up my gift shopping. I had bought some during the year but just had a few more things to get. I bought a small something for Navy's girlfriend, Sweetie. She may or may not, spend Christmas Eve with us.

It was rainy all day yesterday - Today is a beautiful sunny day. They say it won't get out of the 50's today. The local creeks were swollen. Good thing the rain is tapering off for a few days. Tomorrow, I'm going to go over to Lake Shasta to take a look at the lake levels. (We're obsessed with drought, rain and lake levels around here)

 I was so tried from shopping and the rain, that I went to bed at 9:30! My usual bedtime is about 11pm. Needless to say, I was up at 5am - wide awake. I'm looking forward to a afternoon nap today.



9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful picture of a cat. Those eyes are mesmerizing! I am happy you are ready for Christmas. Now rest that shoulder and allow some heat/cold to work for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's starting to feel better.

      Delete
  2. I hope Sweetie is there on Christmas Eve. That seems to be a romance to encourage.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday I was awake at 5am and this morning been up since 5.30am, I like to get up early and get things such as blogging done while the house is quiet and no one else is awake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the best time for me.

      Delete
  4. Good for you for being done! We got most of the gifts bought (just need 2 more gift cards) and then I have to wrap things (not many) and we'll be done. Its a nice feeling to be done and then enjoy the rest of the season until the "big day" whenever it is celebrated!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a wonderful holiday week! I wanted to stop by and wish you Merry Christmas! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for stopping by. Merry Christmas to you too.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts