Saturday, December 24, 2016

It's all about the Timing




I tell you, I don't know what has gotten into me - I am so organized. Whoa...a bit freaky, like who is this woman who has taken possession over my body? 




Yesterday she sat down, and wrote out a schedule of what gets cooked or taken out of the freezer -




Yesterday -

1.  Made the Ranch Dressing (from a mix) She ain't THAT special. 
2.  With the help of my husband, she baked cookies all day.

I took out a frozen pizza for dinner. (I know, not very exciting) 



3. Before going to bed, with MY husband, she took the cheesecake out of the freezer.


This morning:  (before Noon)




She plans to take the yeast rolls out of the freezer (that takes 3-5 hours) for the dough to rise
Assemble the huge green salad

Did I mention, she makes me sick? 

Start the Swedish Meatballs and gravy and get them in the crock pot.

With the help of MY husband, they will put together, those Strawberry Santas and place them in the fridge.

Now this is where it is going to get real tricky for her. I hope she can pull it off - because I will get the blame!

She has to bake the Costco Lasagna at 375 for an 1 hour and 55 minutes.
Bake the baby potatoes - 450 for 30 minutes
Teriyaki chicken wings - 425 10-15 minutes and under the Broiler for 1-2 minutes
Fantail shrimp - 450- 14-16 minutes
Rolls - 350 - 15-20 minutes

I'll take out a Stella Artois and relax. (If you believe that, then I have some oceanfront property to sell you in Arizona.) 




The Family will be here, around 5:00 - give or take 30 minutes, either way. They will be bringing some of their favorites to share - I tell you, this is a international FEAST with all my sons favorites. I do it for them! The husband likes it, but he is more practical and this is where he will say, Less is MORE. He is not quite the food lover, as the kids are.

Plus, look at all those leftovers, we will have.

Have a Merry Christmas you all. I sure do appreciate you.







6 comments:

  1. OK, she may be a bit annoying, but if you only bring her out for Holidays it might be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true. Only for the holidays! :-)

      Delete
  2. She really shouldn't sleep with your husband.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sounds like a well organised woman, she would be annoying as I am not that organised, or am I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deep down, I wish I could be that way all the time.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts