|Laydee waiting for the kids to arrive|
I had so much fun, entertaining the young people - My 2 sons, my step-daughter and Navy's girlfriend I will call, Sweetie.
She is so cute and I like her a lot. Just an all around sweet young lady. Of course, I have to just let things happen, if they are going to happen. Right?
The dinner was, in my opinion, not my best effort - but my guests liked everything.
Everything was edible and obviously not noticed, but THE COOK ALWAYS KNOWS:
1. My mashed potatoes were not as fluffy as I like
2. I overcooked the vegetables and had to throw them out and cook more.
3. I overcooked the stuffing in the Crock Pot.
4. My gravy did not turn out so I had to go to plan B. (use Trader Joes turkey gravy)
5. I didn't bake the pumpkin pie long enough.
6. Forgot to take out the frozen yeast rolls so had to go to plan B (Pillsbury crescent rolls)
7. My sweet potatoes were mushy.
Other than all of the above - I had a blast!