Friday, September 16, 2016

Short Term Memory




OMG between the husband and I, forgetting things, we make one whole person. What I forget, he remembers and vise versa. I can't seem to hold on to the many passwords and pin numbers we need to conduct business online. Or to use our debit card. I get them all mixed up and when it comes to passwords, I am constantly clicking on, "forgot password." TWICE, I have choked at the grocery store, when paying for groceries, because I temporarily forgot my password. I just drew a blank!

Now the husband tends to forget tangible things like his car keys or work ID - I can't tell you how many times, just before he leaves for work, we are both running through the house, looking for these things.

It scares me.

I am sharp on some things...only right now, I can't remember what they are.


2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem with passwords! I try to have the same one for everything. It's hard enough to remember one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know so many people say do not keep a record of passwords but I do not passwords to things like online banking or paypal but many to different sites I visit, I also have the same pin number for all my cashcards which makes it easy to remember what it is

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts