Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Autumn




Beautiful morning - I adore this time of the year. Autumn! Although, our fall colors here in Northern California have not started to show, there is a "look" and a smell...that is only "Fall". The shadows, sun position...it's coming. Last night it got down into the 50's. Supposed to be in the high 80's. Later in the week, we'll be up in the high 90's again. I am so sick of HOT weather.

I painted my hallway last week and the last 2 days, I have been painting the trim, and doors. Then I will be hitting the living room - trim, window sills. I am working like a demon, to get this all done by the end of Oct. I don't know...thinking it will be more like mid Nov.

For more Fall colors in California 




2 comments:

  1. I share your love of autumn, Debby. I was reading your depression and grief journal. Let me send you a big ole virtual hug. I am so sorry about Michael, and hope that you have more good days than bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Denise. I'm doing good these days, but had to go through the pit of hell, to get to where I am now.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts