Saturday, July 23, 2016

August 1 surgery



This has not been "my summer." I had another gall bladder attack last week. Painful to say the least. My surgery is set for Monday August 1. I can't wait.

Meanwhile, I did finally join the marijuana collective - and bought some Cheeba Chews. They work great. I am not surprised. They taste like  $*@#  but they work. 50 mg of CBD and only 2mg of THC (That is the part that makes you stoned.) It only lasts about 2 hours and for 50mg it cost me $14.50. I bought 2. They are like tootsie rolls and you just bite off or cut off 10mg for pain. If that doesn't quite do the trick, then another 10mg until you find the amount that works for you. I was good at 10mg but 20mg will really be good for severe pain. I am saving it for after the surgery. 

They were really nice there - and yes, it was very hippie-like. I had forgotten, the aromas....brought back many memories. I was surprised that all the customers that came in, where old, like me! Not one young person! It is also a club - they have pool table, massage chairs, reading material - you can come in and just chill. You also can bring your dog in too, as well as family members over 18 - but they can't go into the"grow" room or the "store." They can stay out in the lounge areas. 

It was a pretty cool place - I liked it and they did everything they could to educate me and show me around - very nice. 

I am laying low - We're heading into another week of 110 + temps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts