Saturday, May 07, 2016

Zaydee and Zophia




My great niece named her two babies, Zaydee and Zophia, but when I asked her if they were going to call the baby "Zoey" or "Zofie"  she said, "No."

I think Zophia is a mouth full.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This short post concludes the 2016 A-Z challenge. While it's never easy and I always, struggle through it, when it's done, I am relieved. I apologize for missing the last week, but as promised I did make it up, even if it wasn't my best work. 

Will I do it again next year? Probably.
Will I plan better next year? Yes. 
Have I learned my lesson? Yes.

Read some awesome blog posts from some really quality bloggers - and yes at times, I thought I was out of my league but it's still good to challenge my brain. 

Thank you and I'm OUTTA here! 





5 comments:

  1. A very good ending. Interesting names. I haven't heard either one of them before! Congratulations on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you. Now the pressure is off

      Delete
  2. LOL! Congrats on finishing. I found your posts made me laugh. Maui Jungalow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laughing is a good thing

      Delete
  3. Zophia is different and yeah a bit of a mouthful, but still a nice name

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts