Friday, May 27, 2016

That #@%$*& Motor home of ours

<cough cough>

I don't want to talk about the motorhome, other than:  she did not pass SMOG. She is now labeled a "Gross Polluter" In California, that is like the worse label, to be labeled, if you are a vehicle. It's also the worse thing to happen to the owners of said vehicle because it will take more money than we want to put into her, to get her to pass. That's it. It makes my stomach sick if I talk about it.


Pretending this is my garden and that I don't have a problem with our gross polluter

Yep, I want to just pretend, none of this is happening.

Looks like we're about to be way more generous to ANYONE who wants it. It's a shame, really because she is still in her prime.








3 comments:

  1. That is too bad! Some lucky person will probably be happy with her though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's a shame about the motor home. I love your fantasy garden, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too bad. In Iowa, vehicles don't have to pass inspection. Which is nice.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts