Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Okay, maybe a small change




I changed my blogger picture and added my first name to Coffee Lady.

I also changed the size and width of the blog. I do this from time to time. I get bored. I like to keep this one simple and plain. After all, it really is my online journal.

The other one I moved over to this email account, is not open yet to the public until I get with go daddy and find out why it stopped. I am good till 2017.

Other than that, nothing else is new. Just wanted to make that small clarification about changes.






6 comments:

  1. Change is good. It just don't always feel that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that Ann beat me to it. But change is goood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that Ann beat me to it. But change is goood!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts