Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mother's Day





I had all my kids over for pizza on Mother's Day. (Foodie, Navy and Char) I was telling them, about all the things we are doing to the house and Navy, said he and his brother, were talking about all of this in their apartment and was wondering WHY, we didn't do all of this, when they were living here. He sounded like he was miffed?

WTH???  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out - that we wouldn't want them to get even more comfortable than they already were. I mean, come on now! It's a hassle for two people, let alone 3 more. Plus I do enjoy NOT having their input and their opinions are always against what we are doing, as if we were some dumb hillbillies (no offense to the hillbillies)

OTHER than that - we had a nice time.

I hope all you Mothers and Non-Mothers had a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts