Tuesday, May 10, 2016

A-Z Reflection



I've been a blogger for many years - since 2006 on this account and going back longer on another. I blogged just about every day - but recently I started playing hooky, so I knew this would be a real challenge for me, to get back into the swing of blogging.  This was my 3rd year for the A-Z Blog Challenge and the 2nd time I completed. Plus it just so happened, we are doing major repairs and renovations to our home, so it couldn't have come at a busier time. But I did it and am pleased. I did get a week behind, but made it up.

I have no complaints whatsoever! However I would like to make a suggestion. I was unable to visit all the blogs because, there was just TOO MANY. When I first did this a few years ago, there wasn't that many and I was able to visit - but this year, that list just went on and on. I don't know how the A-Z staff would make that any easier.

I love visiting and reading other blogs but was totally overwhelmed. Maybe group according to categories???

I'll do it again, next year - I hope that A_Z was the catalyst to get me back into blog shape.


5 comments:

  1. Congratulatios on completing A-Z AND your home improvement project!
    I agree, there are too many participants, and we can't visit them all - but we weren't supposed to. Just visit me back, and we're good ;-)
    http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/2016/05/a-z-blogging-challenge-2016-epilog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by and commenting. I'll come on by your blog right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is such a great idea to group them into like genres! That would make it so much easier to get to the blogs that we like. Thanks for your reflections!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never do the A to Z because I am far too busy/lazy to complete it you did good though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Congratulations on surviving the challenge! I agree with you that there were SO many blogs participating this year. And since I'm blogging from Asia, when I go to a blog and want to read the post, they haven't posted for that day and I move on to the next. I find it difficult to go back and look for the latest posts. I did think I visited as many as I could during the challenge and I'm trying to visit more now :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts