Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Trying to come up with something for Q





Not an easy letter to have to come up with. I'm really stretching this....

There's the word Quaalude - a sedative, drug many have abused. I never took them. I have known those who did back in the 60's and 70's. Okay, now I have to come up with a bit more text than THAT.

Besides the obvious and easy Q's as Quiet, Qualify, Question, Quiz and Quote there are Q words such as *Quillaja. Do you know what that means, right off the bat? Yep, just as I thought. Trying to save myself...

That's it -  I QUIT until tomorrow.



*Quillaja: part of a bark of a Quillaja Saponaria, that grows in central Chile. It's also called Soapbark and is used as an anti-inflammatory, or astringent.




11 comments:

  1. Q was an easy letter for me cause I'm a quilter..... pinning it down to just one was hard. All the best with the rest of the A to Z challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there, see I learned something... the Quillaja plant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now I know something that I didn't know before, so that's awesome!
    As my co-worker would say, "Well, I learned something new today, so I'm done. Time to go home!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Q-ute!

    :)

    Ha.

    Ok, I'll stop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Q is tricky. The first year, I did the character Q from Star Trek Next Generation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember what I did the last A-Z...

      Delete
  6. Good job on using Q. I'm looking ahead and struggling with Z!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes Z....what about X????

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts