Friday, April 01, 2016

A is for the A-Z Blogger Challenge




Hello A-Z Bloggers!  

My name is Debby or Coffee Lady. I have been in a bloggers slump lately. I've been blogging for years and basically love it but when life got busy, the blogging had to take a back seat. I am hoping, this will get me back into the swing of things. I tend to "wing it" when I do these challenges.

I'm 62 years old - Honest, I don't feel that old. It's a trip, to think I am actually that age! I'm not ashamed of it, in fact I like being a younger senior citizen. I only have to wait till I have 65 to get the rest of my discounts although, Medicare is not much of a discount if I have to pay for it. I do enjoy my senior discounts and am not ashamed to ask.

Join me as I:

* receive my FIRST social security check, the middle of April.
* move into my new home office
* Go to the dentist for the first time in 8 years
* shop for that new swim suit
* Get estimates for a new roof.
and more.


...and you won't want to miss my play by play commentaries of the upcoming Presidential Primaries (Not!)

Supporting cast:

The husband
Laydee the black lab
Susie the gray cat
Ms. Buster, 16 yr old cat
Foodie -son
Navy - son
Char - daughter














12 comments:

  1. I didn't enter the A-Z challenge this year. Too stressed at work to attempt it! Looking forward to reading yours, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered the A-Z Challenge for the same reason. I had a blog, stopped posting for a while, and need to re-light the fire! I like the idea of a "morningcupofcoffee" while blogging. Can't wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said before, I tend to wing it. It's whatever my cafeinated mind comes up with.

      Delete
  3. This looks like it's going to be fun. Happy Blogging Challenge,Debby.

    Annie
    @AnneKnol1 from
    Author Support - Write a Cozy Mystery from A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to your journey. I think I'll skip the dentist one, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I haven't gone yet

      Delete
  5. Hey I was looking forward to the presidential posts! I love having the ability to embrace my age (44) every single day. Glad I found you through the A to Z Challenge.

    -Eli@TechLife (#1236)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your style - 62 isn't old :) Glad to have found you through the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't feel old...at least today I don't!

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts