Thursday, March 10, 2016

what happened to all the bloggers?



I did take some time off - when I came back I saw that many of my favorite Bloggers have closed up their blog and left with no forwarding address. (Susie where are you?)

There are only a handful that comes up on my feed. Sad.

You get attached.

You have to wonder, what happened? I hope they are alright.  I mean, how would we know? We wouldn't. I hope they are all just taking a break. The ones who just totally deleted their blogs...I guess they've had enough or will come back later, refreshed.





5 comments:

  1. Hi Coffee Lady! I am on my way back to blogging and am pretty excited about it. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been noticing that. A lot I follow are either deleted or they just have not posted in so long, I don't even know if they ever plan to again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susie broke my heart when she left. She decided it had been long enough. I started blogging at the end of 2009. Very few of the bloggers I knew during my first couple of years are still blogging.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss Susie's blog too!

      Delete
  4. I am still blogging, but it seems I take longer breaks these days. I have to get reinspired somehow.. with Spring almost here, it's harder to stay indoors and choose the computer over other activities. But I have observed the same thing... bloggers discontinuing.. and sometimes the relationships suddenly end when the blog does.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts