Sunday, March 20, 2016

It's Official



I have joined up with the A-Z blog challenge. OMG what have I done? 

It's been a couple of years. I don't know if I have enough material in me, but hey it won't kill me to at least TRY.

My new home office should be partially done by then.  The husband has been taking his sweet time, in painting the office. (Navy's old room)  I would of helped but I injured my rotator cuff when I fell 2 times in 10 days, last year. I tore it and have been nursing it back to semi-good health. To really be able to use it the way I used to, I would either have to con a ride with Marty or Doc and go back into time, BEFORE that Great Dane, ran into me at the dog park OR I would need surgery. Bottom line, it will never be the way it used to be.  It's taken him about a month to paint. Granted he's doing a very good job -

1 comment:

  1. Is there a theme for the A-Z challenge or do you write about whatever you feel like?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts