Wednesday, March 09, 2016

I NEED a challenge

This meme has absolutely NOTHING to do with this post! 



I'm thinking, that MAYBE I will commit to the A-Z April Challenge. I do enjoy blogging but with so much going on the past year, I got out of my routine. It would be good for me, to once again, jar the old noggin. Get myself back into GEAR! And it might be fun to record that moment, when I receive my FIRST social security check in April.

I will also have my office painted and done - by then and what better place to blog, but in a new office, with a desk and everything!

All I can do is at least try instead of just saying, No.

A couple of years ago, when I did it, I had a blast; and met some awesome bloggers.

Okay that settles it! Where do I sign up???? 

7 comments:

  1. Hey stranger how have you been? Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen or heard from you in a long time. Good to see you back.

      Delete
  2. I did it a couple years ago, too. I don't have the energy to think up A-Z stuff again but I did do a Photo February post, which I conjured up all on my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AhhahahahahHAHAHA!! :-) love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you changed your mind? Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to reading your daily posts in April!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts