Saturday, August 01, 2015

Part 2 - messed up on my meds



I was off by 2 days - so for 2 days I was off my antidepressants.  I didn't think it would be an issue. Oh but I was wrong. I started feeling it Thursday evening - headache and agitated. By Friday morning, I was weepy and my head felt like it was going to explode. I cried and cried (bawled my head off over Cecil the Lion) I just couldn't think. I finally got them in the mail, and I took one in the morning and another before going to bed. Today I woke up feeling so much better, with just a slight headache.

I can't let that happen anymore. I guess when I am off them, I am too emotional of a person - sentimentality gets to me. I just can't go there.

Regarding Cecil the Lion. I STILL can't go there and read the whole story because it makes me want to vomit. I ADORE animals and Lions especially. I just don't understand.  It breaks my heart.




4 comments:

  1. That happened to me with a benzo once. A blubbering mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like me when I don't take my happy pills

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts