Monday, July 27, 2015

The Sacramento River


The Sacramento River




I picked up a book, today at the library - The Sacramento - A Transcendent River by a local resident. Beautiful photography and awesome history of California's biggest river.  I grew up near the ocean and now, I am near the river. Might be because I am a Pisces?  I do seem to be drawn to water.
I agreed to be a good sport, and sit through one lovey-dovey chick-flick with Char.  Sandra Bullock - Love Potion #9. Never seen it.  God knew what he was doing when he gave me 3 sons! Oy vey!

This morning I retrieved some boxes from my closet, full of old family pictures, and mementos - I will enjoy the adventure of revisiting some of those photos  - they are my treasures.


photo credit: ewoerlen via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts