Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Stay tuned for future updates


Years from now, I will look back to this year on this blog and wonder what was going on, that I didn't post. I have been so inconsistent - I know it's only a phase. I've been busy and there is a lot going on.

Too much for one blog post - So each incident will be a future post.

Ladie goes to doggy school
We bought a vehicle
We're building a good neighbor fence
It's been HOT
My brother-in-law is a jerk
I ripped up the outdoor-carpet on the patio
I'm staining my kitchen cabinets
The drought and the beautifully painted green lawns around the area
Visiting old friends and family who live far away

And much more....


2 comments:

  1. I haven't blogged a lot lately. Not enough hours in the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the middle of a mess - trying to refinish my kitchen cabinets. I work a little on it each day.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts