Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday morning


http://www.out-and-about-with-your-dog.com/pictures-of-chihuahuas.html

Luxury to me is when I can blog while in bed, early in the morning. I haven't been able to do that, in quite some time with the Husband's work schedule. Probably why I have fallen off my morning routine. Hopefully in another year, he will get a day shift and I can go back to my luxurious mornings.

So this morning, he has left early - he has gone to help out a fellow veteran, with horse therapy. The VA Home is taking a group of the older veterans later this morning.

I have my coffee on my nightstand - and I am listening to Susie run up and down the hallway - playing with her balls. She bats them around, like soccer balls. She even likes to use the milk tops as her hockey pucks. They all eventually end up under one piece of furniture in my dining room.

You know, I can hardly think of Daisey Mae without crying. I guess it's still too soon. I miss her so much and as much as I love my cats - I miss having a dog.  I have been looking for dogs - and puppies but I can't even pay off the vet bill, until after the holidays. So it will be awhile, before I can get a dog. I get so tempted and desperate. The husband's sister, was giving away for FREE a chihuahua and while they are probably my least favorite breed, I know I could love it. However, the husband said NO. He really doesn't care for the little yappy dogs. I had a chihuahua growing up named Sassy. She was so much fun. Bossy! You can't wrestle and do body hugs with a little dog, like you can with the bigger ones and I LOVE to snuggle with a BIG DOG. I don't even mind, when the big dogs try and lay on my lap. I love it. I also thought, with a little dog, it might be fun for Susie, who keeps picking on our older cat - take some of the heat off Miss Buster.

Now is not the time. I have property taxes due Dec 10 and the holidays. I already gave my husband his birthday gift (his b-day is Dec2) I bought him a horse painting to hang in our living room. Its so peaceful and looks good.

I messed up my checking account - I thought I had more in there and yesterday I checked and had $1. I had to transfer some savings into my checking. I mess up about once a year it seems like lately. I never used to - must be an age-thing. So today I have to sit down and see where my error was. Now it's kind of slim pickings for the rest of the month.

http://www.out-and-about-with-your-dog.com/pictures-of-chihuahuas.html

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, widdle cutie pooh! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... he is one of the cuter ones

      Delete
  2. What can I say I am sure you miss Daisy Mae time will heal the pain of your loss..............
    I don't have a checking account in fact I have never had one..................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you. I've thought about not having one but I have always had one. Since I was 18. Plus I like to pay everything online. I wouldn't be able to do that.

      Delete
  3. I used to go deep into my overdraft...I considered it mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Yeah I ate my overdraft and didn't even enjoy it.

      Delete
  4. Checkbooks are evil. I just messed mine up pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts