Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The smell of dust



I keep smelling dust in my house. No one else can - I've dusted, and washed - still smelling it. I moved the furniture, vacuumed - the smell is still there. I guess it could be worse - I could be smelling vomit, urine, or animal poop.

 I think my kitten is stirring up the dust...she gets into places I don't see.

It's actually making me sick - giving me a headache.

If I don't find it, I may just have to sprinkle pine sol all over, just to get rid of that smell.

6 comments:

  1. What does dust smell like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It smells like dust - kinda like musty dirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever smelled dust. My house needs to be dusted. Dusting is one of my least liked chores because the dust makes me sneeze. If I leave it alone and don't stir it up, then it doesn't bother me.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it just smells musty. Maybe its all in my head but I swear I smell it. Makes me sneeze too

      Delete
  4. I don't know the smell of dust either. I know that in India when it rains on the dry ground, it smells but that smell is almost like a fragrance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I love that fragrance....rain on a dry pavement or dirt. Dust is a dusty smell. Maybe all in my head - especially after I mentioned it and no one else smells it. Oh well...when the men in the little white coats come to take me away, I hope they wear white gloves...

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts