Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Local elections




Boy in these rural towns and counties here in Northern California, local elections are downright, mean-spirited and hostile. They act just like the BIG BOYS from Sacramento. I'm waiting for them to get out their 6 shooters and start a major ruckus downtown. There are those who do not want to see any progress. They are content to sit and complain about crime yet when anything positive comes across the ballot, they don't trust it and usually vote against any type of change. It is SO ANNOYING.

I find it unappealing, when they all argue and fight and talk awful about one another. It turns me off just like when their BIG BROTHERS do it in DC.  Not to mention, the phone calls - ROBO Calls and my mailbox is stuffed full with their propaganda. 

Oh God, just MAKE IT STOP.



Can't we all just get along? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts