Friday, September 05, 2014

Today



Today I will go into the post and work at my desk, in my office like a grown-up. Saturday night is our annual steak dinner. Yum. Char and I are on clean-up. Somebody has to do it.

Sunday morning we will drive down to the bay area to see my cousin and his family.  We checked out the Navy Lodge to stay at Moffett Federal Air Base but they are booked. The cheapest room rate I could find in the area was for a dive at $139. I checked out camping, but all the parks are closed due to the extreme drought. So I made reservations at Travis AFB - We will visit, and then drive to Travis about 50 miles out of San Francisco, but it is still, on our way home. Can you believe $56 a night? They are a really nice, clean and a reliable place to stay. Many times when we travel (or used to) we would room at the military lodging. There is a cool air force museum there on the base, the Husband wants to see.

Then we will mosey on up - I have a meeting that night.




1 comment:

  1. There are days when I am up and dressed and not functioning at all

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts