Thursday, September 04, 2014

get er done

just a week ago

According to my cousin's daughter who is here in California, said even she is surprised. He's not sick. It's just that the doctors said there was nothing more they could do for him. Just like with Stephanie. So people who can afford other non-conventional alternative options can now seek that out -  if not,  it's hospice.  Was it always like this? Or am I just noticing it, because lately, so many I know are succumbing to cancer?

When I talked to him on the phone, he said he was feeling fine - and that he is still walking around on this earth. He will be making the trip with his son, so he is not coming out alone. His brother, who also had cancer, took a trip to Israel just a couple of months before he died. Just determined men, who need to finish up - and if it means traveling to another country or across the country, they will see to it, that it gets done.

They don't make men like that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts