Monday, July 07, 2014

Too Hot For Me



So what else is new, when you live a Redding summer?

HOT DRY HOT

112 yesterday, supposed to be hotter today. 5% humidity which means there is great potential for fire.

I have to get up early to do errands and then basically hole up in the afternoon until the sun sets. You know, it could be worse - we could be humid although that is rare here and our nights could be hot. We get down to the low 70's at night and it's beautiful and cool in the early mornings. As soon as I get out of bed, I head outside to the patio with my coffee and sit and enjoy the fresh cool morning before the heat starts to settle in, around 10:30.

I need to get out sometime today or tomorrow and get a swimsuit for myself.


4 comments:

  1. I could not live there. 112???

    ReplyDelete
  2. We get lots of humidity here in the summer and it can be pretty miserable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool icy Lemonade made from real lemon and half a teaspoon of sugar keeps us cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so bloody cold I have two pairs of socks on and a singlet and long sleeve top and track pants and I am still cold

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts