Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Husbands!






Remember the book Men from Mars and Women from Venus?  

Yesterday the husband asked me if I had communicated back to a man who had inquired about products from my Kannaway business. That was Friday. Yikes, I forgot. It wasn't like the man wanted to go into business - his wife has MS and he was interested in one of our products. OKAY I forgot.

So the Husband got all ticked off - I just let him work it out within himself and went into the bedroom to read. Then I see him grab the book, Men from Mars - Women from Venus. 

You think he was trying to send me a message?



4 comments:

  1. I can relate, Coffee Lady. Mrs. Shady is scatterbrained and forgetful. Maybe that's because she is always multitasking, even in her sleep! :) Your post made me smile, dear friend. Have a terrific Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, are YOU implying I am scatterbrained??? Just kidding. Yeah I can be at times. And yes, doncha know all women multitask in their sleep.

      Delete
  2. A man doesn't get how clattered a womans mind is and how sometimes she will forget things while remembering a 100 other things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried explaining that to the husband.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts