Sunday, June 22, 2014

cha cha change will be good


http://www.atopserenityhill.com/2013/04/15/officecraft-space-redo-inspirations/
 I love this! Only I would need some AC.and a DO NOT DISTURB sign



 Actually, I will have some alone time - It didn't don on me, until last night that I will get to hide in my bedroom as a place to get away!  Now that will be a luxury. He will leave the house by 3pm. So I will be able to go in there, close the door and read, clean up in there, whatever. Since he has been working a graveyard shift, our bedroom is in constant use. So it needs a good deep cleaning and I can reorganize things. Plus, I get to use our master bathroom again. As it is now, he is a light sleeper and when I go in to use it, he wakes up. I hate using the hall bathroom, that everyone else uses, including the cat.

So I believe things will be looking up - for me.

I still want my own place though - heck I'll take a garden shed in the back yard for myself, if I could.

8 comments:

  1. I thought it was just me...lol. I've always wanted a little spot to escape to. Men have their man caves, but what do we have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess they figure we have the house. or the laundry room. lol

      Delete
  2. That would work for me, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shed office or the do-not-disturb sign?

      Delete
  3. Yeah sounds like things are on the up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that garden shed. Someone was creative. But an air-conditioned, bug free bedroom will probably be more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. But my bedrooms are all occupied and probably will be for awhile. Don't get me started....

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts