Wednesday, June 18, 2014

3 Seniors

 upper Sacramento River near Dunsmuir



 Remember when I used to do Curves? 

I am still paying for it - I have gotten out of the routine of going. It's been like this since February or so and I can't make up my mind, whether to just quit or go. I haven't heard from them at all, which kinda hurts my feelings. Well not really. So I have to make a decision. I really did enjoy it.The deal for me is, I want to just go - slip in without being noticed. I don't want a fuss from anyone. Okay so I fell off the fitness wagon.  No news here - Lets move on.

My hip has been hurting. Friday, the husband and I went for a drive up north - did some hiking and walking around and I started hurting. Then, the husband fell on some rocks by the river. So by the end of the day, we were both limping. We had Daisey Mae with us, and she too was hobbling along as well.


Old hwy 99 bridge near Dunsmuir


Mossbrae Falls - not much water because of drought.

4 comments:

  1. Go back to Curves. I got back into it and I’ve definitely noticed a difference.
    Your photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know Lyndagrace, I think I like being chubby.

      Delete
  2. You haven't heard from Curves because you are STILL PAYING. :-) you're the best kind of customer, you don't take up space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, you're right. They don't care about my health, or me - they want my $35 a month. I keep thinking, I could save the $35 and just walk like I used to.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts