Sunday, April 13, 2014

(A-Z) K is for Ketchup




I call it Ketchup. I believe most people now days do or it may depend on where you live. I don't believe I have ever seen a bottle labeled, Catsup,  on my grocery shelves. Always Ketchup. 

I can't keep that stuff in the house for very long. My son, Navy LOVES ketchup on everything. When he was a little boy, we ran out of Ketchup and he was starting to freak out so I told him, I would make him some "Chuck-wagon Weenies" for dinner.  Basically hot dogs/Buns with BBQ sauce. He loved it.

Now I can't keep BBQ sauce in the house anymore either. 


5 comments:

  1. Ketchup is huge at our house. I used to call it my son's only vegetable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was like Navy - fortunately he has branched out...beyond Ketchup and BBQ sauce.

      Delete
  2. Kitty! I mean, yeah... I like ketchup. mmmm Thanks to a roommate in college, I have even found I like to cook a frozen burrito, add extra cheese, melt then put ketchup on top. Think I've seen it labeled 'catsup' maybe once or twice at the store but mostly it's ketchup.

    A to Z commenter
    Reading at Dawn blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ketchup on a burrito???? Good old comfort food!

      Delete
  3. Love your inspiring blog :) Invite you to leave comment on http://agro-turisme-fishpond.blogspot.com/2014/04/simple-tutorial-to-3d-drawing-of-fruit.html .Really appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts