Saturday, March 22, 2014

WANTED: To Swap some Sunshine for some RAIN! Apply within.



We've had some beautiful weather - sunshine and warm. We really need the rain, so I am hoping we get some. We can afford to make a swap - sunshine from somewhere else, for some much needed rain. I'm ready to do:
 
  1. rain through the rest of March - 
  2. 2 weeks in April. Not that it would get us out of this drought, but it would help. 
  3. I'd even say, 2 weeks in May 
  4. 1 week in June. 
  5. an early Fall rainy season to start in Sept. 

Although we hardly ever get rain in the summer - occasionally we'll get a thunderstorm - with that, comes lightning and around these parts, we get nervous when there is any hint of lightening.

This summer will be no exception.

6 comments:

  1. I will also add some sunshine to swap in cash you run short.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we have plenty of sunshine - need rain.

      Delete
  2. We are in the middle of a flood warning. They are issued all of the time, yet I have never seen a real flood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen a flood either. Scary. My Grandma was in a major flood when she was a little girl and I have pictures of it. It was like in the 1900's. They lost just about everything.

      Delete
  3. I have a lot of sunshine here you can have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No No No, don't need anymore sunshine. NEED RAIN.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts