Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lets hear it for RAIN!!!





My rain dance worked. After days and days of awesome sunny weather - today I awoke to RAIN. And from the looks of it, it's supposed to rain all week. YEA!!!!

Even though, deep inside me, I struggle with the dark damp days, I will just have to find it within me, to not let it bother me. I've been up a few hours and already I feel blah because of the darkness.

I guess I will turn on all the lights and clean the house. Do something constructive. I have been working hard on my businesses, lately and I just don't want to do it today. I feel I have been working too hard and don't have a whole lot to show for it.

I am reading 2 books. I usually like to read a novel and a motivational or self-help book every 2-3 weeks. Now I am reading Revolutionary Summer by Joseph J Ellis and Finding Your Element (How to discover your talents and passions and TRANSFORM your life) by Ken Robinson.

I have spent many moons trying to find my "element". I am hoping this book, will do the trick! <smile>  Ah, as if it was that simple.

So after I clean, I will sit down and read. It's been so nice without TV.


photo credit: nhussein via photopin cc

4 comments:

  1. Glad your rain dance worked! Such a terrible drought out there in CA, and where I am on the East Coast, nothing but snow and more snow. Those books sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have rain today. Yeah my books are good. I love history.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The reading is good. It can be addicting - when I read, I don;'t want to cook or clean. I don't want to go anywhere. I just want my book!

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts