Thursday, March 13, 2014

late morning


When our days are sunny and mild, it's hard for me to stay inside. I want to boogie. It's supposed to very warm this weekend. Everything is blooming. 

  • I think we'll be getting the ceiling paint tomorrow to start in on that. (I know we're slow) It will dry fast and it won't be too hot, to where we can't open windows. 

  • We haven't done our taxes yet - pretty normal for us. We wait usually till April 1. 

  •  Cable is history! Enjoying life without TV, just in time for nice evenings sitting outside - playing board games, reading and actually talking to one another. WHAT A CONCEPT!


And that is all I have for today.

6 comments:

  1. I am also considering dumping cable into the cable purgatory. It is an absolute waste of money. I will keep internet and phone, I bought a Roku and love the movies, since I have Netflix and Amazon.
    Some changes here, and getting nicer weather so you can sit out and not freeze your butt to the chair and not drink frozen coffee or tea! LOL
    Take care, and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea for good weather and being able to go outside!!!

      Yes we have not missed TV at all.

      Delete
  2. I'd like to see you boogie.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh let me tell you girlfriend, I can boogie! :-)

      Delete
  3. We're having some nice warmer weather since last weekend, but it's been very windy so I haven't been outside much. However, just knowing it's warmer, and seeing the sun shine makes me happy!!!

    I just found your blog on the April A to Z list, and I LOVE your blog description!! I'm allergic to reviews, giveaways, sponsored posts and all that ****.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you Susanne - Wow the A-Z challenge will be here soon. I'm not even ready.

      It's a very warm day today's well into the 80's. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts