Monday, March 31, 2014

2014 A-Z Challenge





Disclaimer:

I am participating in this challenge once again. It's year 2 for me. I have to admit, this year I am not as prepared. Last year at this time, I just about had all my posts written and pre-scheduled to go. I'm afraid this year, I haven't done one post.

I will try and give it a good try. Please be kind.

There is a lot happening in April for me this year.

1. Election for officers at our Ladies Axillary/VFW
2. Property Taxes due to the 10th
3. Taxes - we haven't filed yet
4. Passover
5. Denver trip
6. Easter
7. Cool April Nites (Classic Car Show that is a 7 day event)

When the challenge ended, it was such a personal accomplishment.  I look forward to being able complete it again this year. 


4 comments:

  1. I'm not prepared for it either. It just got away from me. So not really doing a theme, but it's going to be kind of random.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this last year and I really enjoyed it. I just don't have time this year. I will just have to read all yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can follow through. I am awfully busy this year!

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts