Friday, February 21, 2014

Torture





Yesterday I had an ordeal - I had Char pull my coarse hair, using that teeny weenie crochet hook, they give you in the kit, through the plastic cap. At first it was fine but pulling long horse-hair through those tiny holes is torture. It took her nearly 4 hours. My scalp is still hurting. I won't do that ever again!  Spending $80 sounds better to me now.  Afterwards, I applied the stinky solution on my hair - then when it was time to take the cap off, I couldn't get it off.  I finally just worked it off, while in the shower.

So how does it look? Not that much different. I am so disgusted with my hair. Seems like it just gets thicker. I have to grow my hair long just to thin it out. I guess I am destined to always look like a throw-back to the 60's.

6 comments:

  1. I'd give anything for my thick hair to be back...the thick hair I lost during menopause and from years of dying it. Grass is always greener! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope my hair thins out eventually. I have to be careful about haircuts. Too short and I look like a helmet head

      Delete
  2. Those caps are torture, aren't they? I can do the front and side but then I enlist the husband to do the back. He usually drinks a beer while he does it to keep his masculinity in check. :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever had your hair thinned out by a hair dresser? I have. You feel like an airhead, after. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One time and when it grows out it's sticking up all over the place.

      Delete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts