Monday, February 10, 2014

Sunny days ahead


Sundial Bridge - Redding Ca
We here at not surprised that Redding was on the list with 88% sunny.





Of course what they don't mention is how unbearable HOT it is in the summer. 





 the forest fires





or the smoke filled skies, during forest fires. (above that smoke, there are blue skies)





It is a beautiful place to live.  Beautiful sunsets on a hot summer evening. 
When we first moved here, I felt like I was on vacation for the first 2 years. 
I do love this semi-rural part of Northern California. I think I'll stay.




6 comments:

  1. That was funny. I'm pretty sure its 88% cloudy here. I couldn't handle the heat. I don't know how you do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sweat. It's a dry heat.

      Delete
  2. I always thought Northern California was pretty. The southern part, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well they both have their own beauty - although I am partial to Nor Cal. It's always fun when we go down LA way - My son used to live in Long Beach and I loved it there. There is always such a buzz.

      Delete
  3. Too much hot and too much cold is not advisable...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts