Thursday, February 20, 2014

Northern California Wilderness

I don't intend to turn this into a travel blog -  however, Foodie shared with me yesterday his you-tube video of his backpacking trip last year. The Trinity Alps/Smith Lake.

I thought I would share with you, some of the rugged country not far from us. Foodie, (D Man Can't Lose) on his video, also LOVES nature.  It would be hard for me to do this now. It's a butt-kicker of a hike. In fact it would probably kill me.

It's a 10 minute video - so a bit too long but the music is good!  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. You're not kidding...it's rugged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rugged can be good ....

    Gentle rambling is also good .... gentle rambling suits me better .... and the scenery can be great

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts