Sunday, February 16, 2014

Love is in the Air



After the tragic events of last year, with the murder of Liberty and Patriot's eaglets and the death of Patriot, LOVE is in the AIR once again. And how fitting for it to be in February!

Liberty and her new love, Spirit have been courting (mating) and I did get the pleasure of watching them a couple of weeks ago.  Yesterday the 2nd egg arrived and now the new parents will be ever so attentive to their nest. I just hope and pray we do not get any evil intruders, like we received last year.

For your viewing pleasure I have a page that goes directly to the Turtle Bay Eagle Cam.  

I have grown so much in love with these eagles - the past 5-6 years. 


4 comments:

  1. hope it goes better this year, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we are in the month of love, so it should be in the air

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good - I admit, sometimes I don't respond back, in time for a dialog. I bad! I will TRY and do better. Thanks for understanding.

Popular Posts